Offshore Company Incorporation in Dubai
In the UAE, Offshore companies are incorporated for several business purposes ranging from setting up business entities to owning overseas financial and real estate assets, inheritance planning, setting up holding companies and special purpose vehicles, ship registration and tax optimization.The zero-tax structure in the UAE for setting up an offshore Company unfolds avenues for organizations worldwide in financial planning, implementing tax shelter strategies, manage risks and facilitate global trade. Offshore companies in UAE not only offer unrestricted flow of capital but also transfer of assets globally.
The UAE offers three jurisdictions for offshore Company incorporation
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Offshore Companies
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAKFTZ) International Companies
- Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA) Offshore Companies
Benefits of Offshore Company Incorporation:
- 100% foreign ownership, there is no need for a UAE national to be a shareholder or sponsor
- Exempt from corporate and income taxes.
- No foreign currency restrictions.
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Setting-up costs are less than that of an onshore Company
- No physical office needed, therefore, no employees and related costs
- Minimum capital requirements
- Own interest in real estate (as approved by the relevant authority) in the UAE and can act as a Holding Company
Quantum Auditing assists its clients from the very beginning i.e. planning Tax shelter strategy under the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAAs) to implementation and smooth execution of the plan. We not only provide a comparative analysis of the key features and complete assistance in setting up an Offshore Company in any of the jurisdictions within UAE, but also provide expert advice throughout the process and even after completion.
Quantum Auditing believe that offshore incorporation of a Company is of major importance to our clients, and as experienced incorporation our experts have designed service to reflect that. We provide clients with our full expert assistance through every step of the offshore Company incorporation in Dubai.
There are a number of benefits that you can take advantage of through our offshore Company incorporation, whether you are seeking asset protection, confidentiality, privacy or simply growing your business in UAE. There are a number of drawbacks to keep in mind and choosing the right jurisdiction for Company formation in UAE is the most important step, which Quantum Auditing guides you with, based on your specific needs.
Irrespective of the size of the client or a Company, we are dedicated to meet the client’s individual needs, as we believe in providing a highly efficient service tailored to their business requirements.