Company incorporation in Dubai South Free Zone
The Dubai south free zone, which was previously referred to as the Dubai World Central, is a strategic initiative of the Dubai Government that provides space and flexibility of business expansion and is surrounded by the city of Dubai. This has placed Dubai as the leading and most preferred international logistics and trade center. Currently, the Dubai South Free Zone is leading and the largest global trade, business and is also an aviation hub. The Dubai South Free Zone accommodates various companies in Dubai and is also designed to cater for several business requirements in Dubai.
Location of Dubai south free zone
Dubai south free zone is located right next to the Sea Port of Jebel Ali on 140 square kilometers of multipurpose area. The Dubai South Free Zone’s control center is closely located to the Al Maktoum International Airport, Residential District, Exhibition District, Business Park, Logistics District, Aviation District, Commercial District, Humanitarian District and Golf District. The Dubai South Free Zone International Airport is strategically located to and therefore makes the Dubai South Free Zone a highly convenient logistics and shipment destination around the GCC and also globally.
Dubai South Free zone company formation
The Al Maktoum Airport will soon be the largest airport globally for both cargo and passengers and Dubai South free zone having been scheduled to become the host of the World Expo 2020; many trade experts believe that it is now the best time to invest in the Dubai South Free Zone.
The benefits of setting up a company in the Dubai South Free Zone
There are many advantages of creating a business or a company in the Dubai South Free Zone which includes the following:
- There is a zero corporate tax levy in the Dubai South Free Zone
- There are 100% tax-free operations
- Foreign investors can 100% foreign owned companies in Dubai South Free Zone
- Dubai South Free Zone have First-class facilities
- There are flexible commercial leases
- Commercial buildings in the south free zone are of high quality
- One can easily access the Al Maktoum International Airport
- Competitive rates
- Highways that provide hassle-free travel
- There is easy access to a dedicated airport-seaport corridor, and this enables the movement of cargo from port to airport in 20 minutes
- There is the availability of ample floor areas which allows the expansion of companies’ operations
- In the Dubai South Free Zone, there are spaces and facilities for companies to operate efficiently and effectively
For more information about licenses, procedures and documentation for Company incorporation in Dubai South Free Zone, please consult one of our executives at Quantum Auditing.
Telephone No.971 4 3423620